[sumo-user] how to set Action-Step-length?

Dear Sumo Users

I have a question about setting "action-step-length".
For my simulation, I set 0.1s for step-length, but I need to decouple the decision interval from the simulation step length.
I tried in config file with the following command..

<time>
  <step-length value="0.1"/>
</time>
<processing>
 <default.action-step-length value="1"/>  (or <action-step-length value="1"/>)
</processing>

However, I got an error message   "Error: No option with the name 'default.action-step-length' exists."
I knew there is other ways with <vtype> in route file or traci.vehicle.setActionStepLength..

For <vType>,  when I create route file or change flows, I have to set it again. For traci code, I am doing with JAVA and couldn't find setActionStepLength in Traci4j or Traas.
For this reason, I want to use setting option "default.action-step-length".

I am struggling with this issue for a while.. and explanations in Internet are always same "use default.action-step-length".
My question is HOW?

I really need your help. I hope you understand my situation.

I am looking forward to your reply and help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
 Sunghyun Jang

Back to the top