[sumo-user] default.action-step-length for SUMO

Dear Sumo Users

I have a question about setting "action-step-length".
*For my simulation, I set 0.1s for step-length, but I need to decouple the
decision interval from the simulation step length. *
I tried in config file with the following command..

*<time>  <step-length value="0.1"/> </time>*
*<processing>*
* <default.action-step-length value="1"/>  (or
<action-step-length value="1"/>)*
*</processing>*

However, I got an error message  * "Error: No option with the name
'default.action-step-length' exists."*
I knew there is other ways with <vtype> in route file or
traci.vehicle.setActionStepLength..

For <vType>,  when I create route file or change flows, I have to set it
again. For traci code, I am doing with JAVA and couldn't find
setActionStepLength in Traci4j or Traas.
For this reason, I want to use setting option "default.action-step-length".

I am struggling with this issue for a while.. and explanations in Internet
are always same "use default.action-step-length".
My question is HOW?

I really need your help. I hope you understand my situation.

I am looking forward to your reply and help. Thank you in advance.

Best regards,
 Sunghyun Jang