[sumo-user] Use KML-Data from Google MyMaps in SUMO

Dear all,

I want to integrate SUMO into IPG CarMaker as an .exe. Therefore I use Sumo as Co-Simulation in a CarMaker Scenario. My overall aim is to generate a Scenario where I can test Advanced Driver Assistant Systems of my ego-vehicle in CarMaker, which reacts to the vehicles generated by SUMO. I only want to generate one road like a highway and don’t need a whole street network.

My problem is to generate similar Roads in SUMO and CarMaker. The Road/Scenario for CarMaker is exported by Google MyMaps as KML-File. Is there any possibility to convert or use this KML-Data into an xml-File which can be used by SUMO?

Kind Regards

Jan Liesenfeld

Back to the top