Re: [sumo-user] Make vehicles use 2 lanes

Thanks Jakob, setting the next junction to 'zipper' solved this right away!

As for pedestrians, given the network in the screenshot, could I create a single edge for pedestrians where they can walk in both directions? When I create a crossing, NETEDIT says that the crossing "has no target". I am somewhat unsure how to determine what edges the crossing should connect to so I can then use dynamic assignment via od2trips. The information on creating crossings with NETEDIT on the wiki does not mention how to edit their position, or how to connect them to edges.

Using the option --persontrips gets rid of the old warning, but now SUMO (0.32.0 release version) says "Warning: The attribute departPos is no longer supported for walks, please use the person attribute, the arrivalPos of the previous step or explicit stops.". Also, the pedestrians no longer just cross the junctions in my network, but seem to sometimes skip junctions, and sometimes start walking all over the network, causing a lot of collisions and delays. They also no longer wait for red trafficlights. Probably, the way I currently built my network does not play nicely with pedestrian trips.

Greets, Menno