Re: [sumo-user] calculate delay

Yes. add the option --tripinfo-output.write-unfinished

I am experiencing that behaviour. My vehicles are moving around my network, and the simulation ends and these vehicles are still there.
Is there a way to get the Trip Info data from just the simulation time, regardless if the vehicles have or not left the network?

Best regards,
José