[sumo-user] Decimal separator char in Mac OS X ??

Hi,

After having worked several months with SUMO v0.25.0 + Veins 4.4 + OMNeT++ in Mac OS X without problems, suddenly simulations abort just at the begining (t=0.2s). I don't know why, perhaps some application installed a few days ago with MacPorts upgraded some library.

The following error is shown in the SUMO server log:

Done with proxy mode, killing SUMO
Done running SUMO
Cleaning up
Result: "<?xml version="1.0"?>
<status>
    <exit-code>-6</exit-code>
    <start>1529245446</start>
    <end>1529245482</end>
    <status>Exited with error code -6</status>
    <stdout><![CDATA[Loading configuration... done.
]]></stdout>
    <stderr><![CDATA[*FXSevenSegment doesnt support: ,*
]]></stderr>
</status>

After several days with this, it seems that the problem is when sumo-gui tries to represent the value 0.2 in the 7-segments displays. Thinking that in Spain the decimal separator char is ',' (comma), so the value is 0,2, I've modified the FXSevenSegment.cpp file such as it be the same as 0.2 (with dot):

// draw the specific character - figure out which segments to draw
void FXSevenSegment::drawFigure(FXDCWindow& dc, FXchar figure) {
    switch (figure) {
       case '_' :
       case '.' :
*case ',' :    <---- added*

Now, 0,2 is the same that 0.2, and it works!!. However, I would like to know if somebody know the reason for this problem, and if the modification done is correct. Is there any parameter to configure the decimal separator char in SUMO?

Many thanks in advance.
Pablo