Re: [sumo-user] Traci4MATLAB -- changeLane

Hello,
the duration argument of traci.vehicle.changeLane denotes how long the lane change attempt should be tried if not successfull immidiatelly. To simulate lane-changes that take some time you have to use one of the models described here: http://sumo.sourceforge.net/userdoc/Simulation/SublaneModel.html

regards,
Jakob

Hi list.

I use Traci4MATLAB to control the cars in SUMO simulation.

I tried the function changeLane(VEHID,LANEINDEX,DURATION). The input DURATION should denote the change lane duration.

But no matter how big DURATION is, the actual changing lane duration is same.

I have checked:

The option of sumo-gui:  --lanechange.duration was not set.

setLaneChangeMode was set 0, therefore the change lane mode is manual.

I would like to ask, do I overlook something which makes DURATION of changeLane does not work?

Is it a general problem for changeLane in different Tracis or only in Traci4MATLAB?

Best regards,

Kailin