Re: [sumo-user] OSM - netconvert - sidewalks=no is not working

Hello,
two things have conspired to give you these unwanted sidewalks:
1) a bug that ignored sidewalk=no and sidewalk=none, fixed in [b33bf5fd8ff]
2) the use of option sidewalks.guess which (by design) runs after the network is imported and adds sidewalks based on an edge speed heuristic

regards,
Jakob

Dear All,

in my OSM network I have some streets that are tagged sidewalk=no (I tried with none too
[https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:sidewalk]) but using netconvert I end up having sidewalks anyway.
This create the problem of having circular pedestrian paths that leads to nowhere.

There is an example in the zip, see edges_selection.txt to find them easily.

Importantly: I'm trying to script the process so, NETEDIT to manually remove them is not a good
option for me.

Regards,
Lara

--