Re: [sumo-user] TraCI findRoute errors

Hello Jakob,

It's happening the same thing with the intermodal counterpart: findIntermodalRoute()

Error: Answered with error to command 0xab: Invalid vehicle type 'bicycle', it is not allowed on
the start edge. Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "person.mobilitygen.trips.py", line 590, in <module>
    _main()
  File "person.mobilitygen.trips.py", line 577, in _main
    trips = _compute_trips_per_type(conf, taz_weights, buildings_weights, net, parkings)
  File "person.mobilitygen.trips.py", line 473, in _compute_trips_per_type
    config['taz'][area['to']])
  File "person.mobilitygen.trips.py", line 378, in _find_allowed_pair_traci
    modes=_modes, ptype=_ptype, vtype=_vtype)
  File "/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/_simulation.py", line 377, in
findIntermodalRoute answer = self._connection._checkResult(tc.CMD_GET_SIM_VARIABLE,
tc.FIND_INTERMODAL_ROUTE, "") File
"/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 155, in _checkResult
result = self._sendExact() File
"/home/drone/Applications/SUMO/sumo-git/sumo/tools/traci/connection.py", line 105, in _sendExact
raise TraCIException(prefix[1], _RESULTS[prefix[2]], err) traci.exceptions.TraCIException: Invalid
vehicle type 'bicycle', it is not allowed on the start edge.
Error: tcpip::Socket::recvAndCheck @ recv: peer shutdown
Quitting (on error).

Additionally, is there a place where can I find the documentation for the parameters of the
function? I suppose that "modes" are "public", "bicycle", and "car". And if the mode is car, I can
specify the vtype.
But what is ptype?
What about walking? Can it be specified or given that is the default fallback option, it can't?

Thanks in advance!

Lara

--
Lara CODECA