[sumo-user] cars jump ahead after collision

Good afternoon Sumo-users,

I have a simulation where I am experiencing a less than desirable behavior after a collision.  After the collision the vehicles seem to jump several yards ahead before they stop for a period of 180 secs (collision.stoptime = 180) and then they are removed (collision.action = ""  I also have time-to-teleport = -1 as I thought this will prevent the vehicles from teleporting.

The problem is that after these cars collide which I can live with for my use case, they jump ahead and may crash against a car that was quite a bit far away from the collision location.

Picture below:

before the collision warning.

right after the collision warning.  The jump is quite significant.

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Hector

Back to the top