Re: [sumo-user] Error2: System can´t find the file

Maybe this answer is applicable to your problem: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/20330385/cannot-find-the-file-specified-when-using-subprocess-calldir-shell-true-in
I'm not sure where that definition of embed_traci comes from however. Are you trying to run one of the tutorials? Using embedded python is not necessary for using traci.

regards,
Jakob

Hey guys,

i would like to start traci. But before that, i have the definition of embed_traci. I have a problem with the subprocess.Popen, which can´t find _execute_child startupinfo. Could you maybe help me with this problem?
Thanks a lot,

greetings