[sumo-user] Sumo connections_file.xsd

Dear Sumo team, I have seen in the connections_file.xsd some attributes marked as "optional". I have also seen that in some cases they are really omitted, i.e. netconvert generates plain connections xml with some connections that only have "from" attribute.

My question is, what is the meaning of a connection with only a "from" attribute (without "to")? Do they represent real connections? Or it is just to keep the generation of the file simple, and they will be ignored during xml parsing?

Thank you in advance,

Levente

Back to the top