Re: [sumo-user] Parallel execution of scripts

Hello,
If your parallel simulations do not influence each other, the simplest thing to do is writting a wrapper script that starts your primary script multiple times (may with different options).
Otherwise you have to label your traci connections (traci.init and traci.start have an optional 'label' argument) and switch between.them using traci.switch(label).

regards,
Jakob

Hello all,
if i want to run the same SUMO scenario in each core of my pc, in order to achieve parallelization, what actions should i implement? My scripts use the TraCI interface to interact with the simulation.

Kind regards,
Thanos Tasakos