[sumo-user] Compiled development version (Windows) misses dependency "zlib.dll"

Hi,

in order to test new features, I downloaded the development version binaries from http://sumo.dlr.de/daily/sumo-msvc12Win32-git.zip. However netedit and sumo-gui just exit right after start saying zlib.dll could not be found ("Die Ausführung des Codes kann nicht fortgesetzt werden, da zlib.dll nicht gefunden wurde. [...]").

I inspected the executables with DependencyWalker and it seems zlib.dll is required by the FOX dll. Compiling SUMO myself works fine, but I would prefer to use the ready binaries in some cases.

Regards
Mirko

Back to the top