Re: [sumo-user] Doubt about velocity

That's so good to know.
Thanks, thanks, thanks so much.

Em qui, 26 de abr de 2018 10:20, Jakob Erdmann <namdre.sumo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> escreveu:
If you need precise control over speed for individual vehicles then you must use TraCI.

Hi againg,

Before I start, I should say that I haven't seen yet the subject of links above. But let me explain better what I want, and than, I won't try complaint anymore xD
When I say about change the velocity in differents roads, it is like that:
I have a path, and this path there are some roads, in the first road I want the car moving to 56 Km/h, the second to 63 Km/h, the third 59, and so on...
What I'm trying to do, it's a research with autonomous cars, and these changing of velocity must be very precisily.
Do these links do this ?

Thanks so much.