Re: [sumo-user] How to make vehicles do not disappear

Hi,
you can simply add a stop
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Stops
on the last edge of their route with a very long duration. If you add
the parking attribute, they will not block the traffic. For more
realistic parking you might want to look at the parking area
http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Simulation/ParkingArea.
It is not possible (yet) to do automatically with randomTrips.py but
patches are welcome.

Best regards,
Michael