Re: [sumo-user] [MICROSCOPIC SIMULATION][SIMULATION STEP][vNext]

I got your point Jakob.

Our voluntee was  to use SUMO to manage all the interaction between vehicles and, after all these interactions, use it as a target speed and/or position for our ego vehicle in the vehicle dynamic. If it was reached do nothing otherwise override the values with the one calculated in the vehicle dynamic software. So we have to change our plans

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

-----------------------------
MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Thanks Jakob.
At the end now I'm strongly convinced that, to do what we planned, we have to read vNext variable.

As far as you know is it accessible through TraCI? Do you think, moreover, that could be possible to create a script in MATLAB to read this variable?

I have to admit that till now we are using SUMo with traci4matlab, instead of python, cause we are more experienced with it and I can assure

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top