[sumo-user] Fixing connections issues

Hello there,

Ive been having some problems on my net definitions whenever I add an additional lane for a bus stop. Everytime, the stretch takes this configuration (busstop1).

It may cause a decceleration on vehicles passing from the  lane 0 (first edge) to the lane 1 (second edge). I'd like it to become similar as this:

I mean, I want that the lanes 0 and 1 from the first edge connect directly with the lanes 1 and 2 from the second edge, respectively(busstop1).

How can I fix that?

Regards

Manoel Joaquim Rodrigues Barroso Neto

Bacharelando em Engenharia Civil