Re: [sumo-user] Unsubscription

Thanks for the information, Robert. I tried this and I'm already unsubscribed there. Weirdly, I also didn't get this message of yours on my old account, but I did get other ones this morning.

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <sumo-user-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> Im Auftrag von Robert.Hilbrich@xxxxxx
Gesendet: Dienstag, 3. April 2018 12:39
An: sumo-user@xxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: Re: [sumo-user] Unsubscription

Dear Jakob,
unfortunately, we do not have any administrative powers with the Eclipse mailinglists. Could you try to create an Eclipse Account for your mail address ...@tum and after you activated this account, could you then try to unsubscribe to the SUMO User Mailinglist via https://accounts.eclipse.org/mailing-list/sumo-user. I think every subscriber is required to have a matching eclipse account.
Best,
Robert