Re: [sumo-user] Visualization python error

Hello,
this is probably related to using an older version of matplotlib where 'spectral' is not supported. As a workaround you can set the option
 --colormap prism
(or any other value from that list).

regards,
Jakob

Hello Community,

i am having some issues with the visualization of my simulation output summary. I am trying the plot_summary.py  http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Tools/Visualization#plot_summary.py visualization, but always receive an error. An image of the command output is attached.

Sincerely,
Erik Grüner