[sumo-user] Opening TraaS GUI

Hello,

I’m a beginner in using SUMO which I am interfacing with TraaS. I can’t seem to find a way to open up the TraaS GUI, I’ve got it working through importing into the intelliJ IDE, however, can’t seem to find the user interface (in /Sumo/bin/ there’s a TraaS Java executable when ran it gives the error “A Java exception has occurred”).

Thanks

---