Re: [sumo-user] SUMO_HOME for Ubuntu package install

Hi Moritz,
I opened a ticket about the missing data dir here:
https://github.com/DLR-TS/sumo/issues/3802 and also added the maintainer
of the package to the CC list. Maybe he finds some time to have a look.

Best regards and thanks for pointing it out,
Michael