Re: [sumo-user] problem with the installation of version 0.32 on MAC OS

Hi Natalia,
please try to do a clean build (make clean or even make distclean and
then configure again). Also please double check whether there is maybe
a XercesC in /opt/local because seems to be a path which is used as well
and whether the XercesC in /usr/local is really the one you want to use
for instance by checking whether
.../include/xercesc/util/XercesVersion.hpp mentions the correct version.

Best regards,
Michael

PS: Please keep the list posted. There might be others who can help (I
don't even have a Mac ;-))