Re: [sumo-user] Mailing lists

Hi Katya,
I understand that that the situation is less than optimal with Eclipse
requiring an account before one can subscribe. But the last time I tried
it was possible to subscribe by simply sending an email to

sumo-user-join@xxxxxxxxxxx

using the address you want to subscribe as from address (subject and
body can be empty).
This should work similarly for the other lists.

Best regards,
Michael