[sumo-user] vehicle mass and loading - emissions

Hello,

I would like to ask if it is possible to change the vehicle mass or loading in the .veh files of the PHEMLight database without changing the emission factors and curves that exist in the database. That is to say, if I change the value of the vehicle mass/loading (e.g. in PC_G_EU4_PHEMLight.veh) , will I get different emission results (considering that the emission curves will remain the same).

Also, what does the vehicle loading represent?

thank you,
Regards,
Natalia

Back to the top