[sumo-user] Saving a modified xml

Hello!

I'm working on a project that requires modifying a xml file using the sumolib python module. The problem I'm running into is that when I read the network as a list and modify it from there, I'm not sure how to save back the network (it's a list) back to the xml from netreader. Does anyone have any input on how to do this or is there no functionality for it as of now? Please let me know as soon as possible!

Thank you
Kevin Cho

--
Kevin Cho