Re: [sumo-user] OSM - 2 sidewalks/footpaths on one-way street

Hi Xavier,
one possible solution is to
- write the network as plain xml
- scan the edges for oneway edges (the ones which do not occur in pairs of <id> and -<id>) - add the missing edge with reverted from and to and reverted geometry and a single pedestrian lane (and the negated id) - you probably want to set the spreadtype also to right instead of center.
- run netconvert with the modified XML input

Unfortunately there is no script yet tot do this but if you wirte one we would be happy to include it.

Best regards
Michael