Re: [sumo-user] Jammed pedestrians

Hello Lara,
It looks as if the width of your sidewalks is so low that it only fits a single walking stripe (something like a bidirectional pedestrian lane). The default stripe width is 0.65m (reduced to 0.64m since version 0.32.0) and it looks as if your sidewalks are just 1m wide.
See option --pedestrian.striping.stripe-width

regards,
Jakob

Dear All,

I have many pedestrians that are jammed on the sidewalks.
Is this normal? I would say that slowing down it is, but having staring contests
all over the city? Probably I'm doing something wrong.

I'm using SUMO version v0_32_0+0008-1f33223

Regards,
Lara

--
Lara CODECA