Re: [sumo-user] Context Subscription of a Vehicle to Values of Persons (TraCI API C++)

Hello,
subscribing to persons around an object and subscribing to things around a person should be working. (at least it does in our tests since version 0.31.0).
Can send a small scenario where it fails for you?
regards,
Jakob

Hello!

I was wondering if it’s possible to retrieve values of pedestrians in SUMO by subscription. I know, that in Context Subscription in the Wiki (http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/TraCI/Object_Context_Subscription) pedestrians are not mentioned. However, I found the corresponding value (CMD_GET_PERSON_VARIABLE 0xae) in the TraCIConstants.h and tried to subscribe, but it failed. Is there a possibility to retrieve position, angle, speed etc. from pedestrians via subscription without modelling them as vehicles? If not, is this planned for the future or could you give a hint of how to implement this?

Thanks in advance!

Jakob

--

Dipl.-Ing. Jakob Kaths