[sumo-user] Arrived Vahicles Number different in SUMO-GUI and Traci

Hi,

I'm facing a curious problem which the number of Arrived Vehicles in SUMO-GUI is different from Traci.

For example:
In network: Parameters interface, the number displayed is: 1235

Imagem inline 3

In Traci, I'm using a variable 'arrived_vehicles' and aggregating the value returned from 'traci.simulation.getArrivedVehicle()' and the result is: 748

Imagem inline 2

I'm using the attributes max-num-vehicles and max-depart-delay. Not sure if it should influence.

Thank you.

--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."