[sumo-user] Computational cheapest way to use flow of vehicles

Hi guys,

I need to run a simulation over a hundred of thousands steps. While the simulation is running, I need to keep one or more vehicles flows on the network.

Looking network parameters, when the simulation reaches over 5000 vehicles loaded, the simulation steps starts to take a little bit longer, and each more loaded vehicles I get, more slow the simulation becomes.

There's any way to use the flows without kiiling the simulation performance?

I don't need to keep the cars instances, just to count how many of them reach in certain network location.

Thank you.

--
Pedro J. Matuck

"The hardest battle lies within."