[sumo-user] [PROCESSING][LATERAL POSITION IN THE LANE]

Hi all,

I have another question regarding SUMO's simulation. As I wrote in another thread me and my fellows are trying to let SUMO communicate with a software for the dynamic of a vehicle.

This time I'm trying to figure out how SUMO process lateral movements inside a lane. As far I undertood the position of a vehicles in SUMO is set on the axis of the road inside a kind of mesh composed by all the roads inside the network.

I remark that I'm talking about, not the lateral movements across lanes but inside the one where the vehicles is moving on.

Regards

Ing. Luca Di Costanzo

MsC in Hydraulic and Transportation Engineering
Bsc in Civil Engineering
skype: lucadicostanzo82
tel: +39 333 43 92 544

Back to the top