Re: [sumo-user] Full set of sumo lane changing params

Hello,
the wiki always reflects the state of the development version (a wiki snapshot that belongs to a release is always bundled with the release).
The next release is planned for the end of the year but I cannot give you the date yet.
regards,
Jakob

Hi All,
I'm trying to use the lane changing parameters specified here
<http://sumo.dlr.de/wiki/Definition_of_Vehicles,_Vehicle_Types,_and_Routes#Lane-Changing_Models>.
However, it seems that the most recent build is missing some parameters,
namely "lcLookaheadLeft" among others.

Is there a timeline as to when we'd expect to see the lane changing
parameters incorporated in a stable build?

Thanks!

Kanaad Parvate

UC Berkeley EECS '19
br> ᐧ