[stp-dev] WSDL-First for JAX-WS added

Message forward from Johnson as he is have a list access issue:

Hi All,

I just added a new project wizard to support WSDL-First approach for JAX-WS development.
It works as following:
* Create WSDL-First project structure.
Dir structure is the same as Java-Frist. However, I added one project mode attribute (WSDL-Frist or Java-First). So we can apply different actions acceding to the project mode later if required.

* Setup builders, classpath...etc
We don't need to add JAXB builder and Java2Wsdl Builder in this case. Hence, only the annotation validator has been added here.

* Call Wsdl2java
If user input a wsdl file (or WSDL URL) in the project wizard, we will call the w2j generator to generate client / server code.
This is kind of fasttrack for user to get a quick start.

Regards

Johnson

Back to the top