[stp-dev] Java 5 and Java 1.4

Parts of the STP build require Java 5, and some can make do with 1.4 *or* 5. The bundles that need Java 5 have their Bundle-RequiredEnvironment manifest entry set appropriately, the others don't have this entry. For the purposes of simplicity at this point I am applying the Java 5 hammer to all of our bundles - all subprojects. Please do let is know if this doesn't work for you, and what your requirements in this area
might be so that they can be addressed in the Europa timeframe.

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top