Re: [statet-users] R version 4.2 ?

It is great to have support for 4.2!  It is working great using the integration build.  I see no reason people cannot use it now.

Thank you so much for your ongoing development of this, the best by far of all R development environments.

We users have not done enough to promote awareness of Statet and need to do more.

Best,

Don

P.S. As for mlr3, I have opened an issue with them and will pursue it to resolution from there.