Re: [statet-users] R version 4.2 ?

Hi Don,

in the meantime the development/integration builds of StatET and RJ include tweaks for support of R 4.2:

https://gitlab.eclipse.org/groups/eclipse/statet/-/wikis/Integration-Builds
https://download.walware.de/rj-4.0/integration/

Also binary builds of the RJ R packages are available for download for R 4.2. Support for the new language elements (placeholder _ for pipes) in the editors of StatET will follow soon. If you notice another issue please let me know.

Regards,
Stephan