[statet-users] Eclipse crashes with a R application

   Hi, Stephan:

   I have just reinstalled eclipse (2020-06), statET (v4.1), R (v4.0.3) and Anacona3 because a problem with my Laptop, and when I run a keras / tensorflow / reticulate application directly over R and Anaconda, all works OK, but when I run the same application with eclipse and statET with R the application crashes (the console window closes suddenly); please: could you suggest me any solution to fix this problem??

   Regards, and thank you very much in advance for your support.

   Fernando.

Back to the top