[statet-users] StatET Tex hijacks TeXlipse-editor and settings

Hi,

After installing StatET all LaTeX-documents are opened with the StatET
Tex-editor, even for non-StatET projects, e.g. pure TeXlipse-projects.
This means that all my TeXlipse-settings for the LaTeX-editor (e.g.
style completions, templates, line length) do not work any more.

Is there a way for a peaceful coexistence? I.e. use StatET Tex for
StatET projects and use TeXlipse or TeXlipse project?

If not, is there a way to force StatET to allow for a longer line
length (e.g. 120+ chars), *with* automatically wrap line in text
enabled?

--
Groeten,

Joost Kraaijeveld