[statet-users] Problems to launch RJ server from eclipse with statET

Hi,

I am working with R 3.6.1 from eclipse 2019-06 with statET v4.0.1 (Windows 10), and all is OK until I try to launch RJ server from eclipse; when I run the eclipse R configuration, eclipse is always trying to starting the RMI Registry, and it does not change at all from this state; I always can read in the progress bar: "Launching R 3.6.1" "Starting registry (RMI)", and eclipse is always in such state.

R works normally using Rgui, and I did not get any error message during the rj and rj.gd libraries in R, nor during the statET plugin installation in eclipse.

Could someone help me to fix this issue??

Thank you very much in advance, and best regards.

FGS.

Back to the top