Re: [starter-dev] Next Set of Enhancements

Hey Reza,

Just to clarify, are you talking about these UI issues?

And you're asking if it's okay to merge these beforehand?

If so, the answer is "yes".

___

Kito D. Mann | @kito99 | @kito99@mastodon.social LinkedIn
Java Champion | Google Developer Expert Alumni
Expert consulting and training: Cloud architecture and modernization, Java/Jakarta EE, Web Components, Angular, Mobile Web
Virtua, Inc. | virtua.tech
+1 203-998-0403

* Enterprise development, front and back. Listen to Stackd Podcast.
* Speak at conferences? Check out SpeakerTrax.