[starter-dev] Next Set of Enhancements

Yash/Kito,

Can you please give me an ETA on when the UI work can be wrapped up? The reason I ask is that I really think we need to think about our next set of enhancements now.

If you do not think it is going to be very disruptive, I would like to get these out of the way: https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/pull/292, https://github.com/eclipse-ee4j/starter/pull/291. While they are not super high priority, they have been outstanding for a while and they are at least somewhat helpful in terms of enhancements.

What do you think?

Thanks,

Reza

Back to the top