Re: [starter-dev] UI Testing

In JakartaEE applications, Arquillain extension drone and ArquillainGphene are good to test JSF-like UI components, but they are not so active in the latest years.
https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-extension-drone
https://github.com/arquillian/arquillian-graphene

For pure html behavior/browser testing, have a look at https://www.gebish.org/ which is more friendly than Selenium etc.

---

Regards,

Hantsy Bai

Self-employed consultant, fullstack developer, agile coach, freelancer/remote worker

GitHub: https://github.com/hantsy

Twitter: https://twitter.com/@hantsy

Medium: https://medium.com/@hantsy