[starter-dev] Minor Release?

Hi Jeyvison,

I think I got to the bottom of the weird Maven failures on the cloud. It may have to do with an old connector we are using that fails intermittently. At any rate, I added a bit more logging to see what is going on.

The versions of Payara, GlassFish, WildFly and TomEE have also been upgraded.

Do you mind please testing things out and doing a minor release of both the archetype and site? After that, I will keep an eye out on the logs for about a week or so.

Thanks,

Reza Rahman

Principal Program Manager

Java on Azure at Microsoft