[starter-dev] Status Update

Hi folks,

The major demands from Cargo Tracker have now been spun down. I do not foresee significant distractions from Cargo Tracker in the near future.

I will be taking a look at the starter next weekend, starting with the couple of additional input fields. I suspect these are things I can pretty quickly merge and release. I’ll look at the look and feel stuff after that.

I hope to bring in a couple of the Google Summer of Code students from Cargo Tracker into the project. I think they could easily help with the lower priority and UI work.

Thanks for your patience. We should get rolling soon again.

Cheers,

Reza Rahman

Principal Program Manager

Java on Azure at Microsoft