[sprotty-dev] New website is live and ready for review

Hi Sprotty devs,

We have a website!

This is a draft we developed at TypeFox and it’s fully open for proposals to improve. I’d like to get your feedback before we announce this in public. In particular @Philip: What do you think about the statement mentioning TypeFox and EclipseSource at the end of the page?

The source is here, it’s published from the main branch with a GitHub Action:

Feel free to create issues and PRs or discuss on this mailing list.

Regards
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
General Manager / Software Architect

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel
https://www.typefox.io

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann

Back to the top