Re: [sprotty-dev] A Website for Sprotty

Hi Miro,

Thank you for setting this up! I'll reserve some time next week to help out reviewing.

Best wishes,

Philip

On Thu, Feb 23, 2023 at 1:29 PM Miro Spönemann <miro.spoenemann@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Philip and all other Sprotty devs!

Our team at TypeFox has started writing documentation chapters. If you can arrange some time, please contribute by reviewing both what’s already merged in the main branch and the outstanding PRs: https://github.com/eclipse-sprotty/sprotty-website/pulls

And if you have suggestions for other main chapters that should be included in the documentation, please create an issue at that repo.

There is not a complete site yet, just a Hugo setup and two examples that we’d like to show on the main page later. If you have any questions about running the site in dev mode, don’t hesitate to ask here or on GitHub.

Thanks
  Miro