Re: [sprotty-dev] Sprotty Release end of May?

Right, those packages should be kept in sync. Please publish in the inverse order of dependencies and update the dependencies accordingly (e.g. to sprotty-protocol). The other sprotty-vscode and sprotty-eclipse repos currently have independent release cycles.

Yes, a release record should be created, but without release review (I think the last review was for 0.10.0, less than a year ago).

Thank you!
  Miro