Re: [sprotty-dev] Sprotty Release end of May?

Hi Philip,

yes, no objections from my side. Shall we name this 0.12.0? We also want to publish 1.0.0 at some point (I hope later this year), but I think we should work on a graduation review before that.

Philip and Tobias, could you take over this release?
  • Create a v0.12.0 milestone and assign all fixed issues and merged PRs to it (maybe change milestone from v1.0.0 to v0.12.0)
  • Update CHANGELOG.md in all packages
  • Publish to npm (Tobias and I have access)

Thanks
--
Dr. Miro Spönemann
General Manager / Software Architect

TypeFox GmbH
Am Germaniahafen 1, 24143 Kiel

https://www.typefox.io
Tel.: +49 151 42679459

Sitz: Kiel, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Kiel, HRB 17385
Geschäftsführer: Daniel Dietrich, Dr. Miro Spönemann