Re: [sprotty-dev] Release Candidate for v0.11.0

Thanks Tobias!

Regarding the deploy jobs: we now have multiple packages to publish from the main repo. I’m not sure how to handle the dependencies between those packages (sprotty > sprotty-protocol, sprotty-elk > sprotty-protocol). Ideally, when we publish next versions, we should also update the version number in the dependencies list. Do you have an idea how to do that?

Regards
  Miro